Enterprise Chamber of Commerce Holiday Party


I have enjoyed celebrating Christmas with my Chamber friends and fellow board members.

Erin Grantham is handing out the present/door prize and Lisa Fenner is getting ready to draw the next one!
I won a Corks and Cattle $50 gift certificate from Dixie Fence Company http://www.dixiefence.com/ and James won a $25 gift certificate to WalMart from Home Solutions.  As adults we rarely get Christmas presents so this was thrilling.  I went on to tell everyone I met for the rest of my evening out that I was spending the whole $50 on myself at C & C http://corksandcattle.com/; no sharing.  Give me a break, I am an ONLY child so it's in my nature.



I wore this Arden B top, my JCrew white jeans that have lasted a long time and are extremely comfortable, and Arden B watch with a cool rubber band. Then I carried everything I could possibly need in my Bebe Tote!
I added a black sequin ribbing to this top because these cute gold beads sort of unraveled. 
Before
In Process
 This solution cost me about 5 dollars and I used my sewing machine to go with the grain of the sequins and it took 5 seconds.  However if I had to do it over again, I would hand sew the sequins so I couldn't see the stitches.

Daniel Edwards, me, Erin Tullos, Lisa Fenner, LuWanda Grill
Back to the Chamber Christmas Party!
Me, Erin Tullos, Lisa Fenner, LuWanda Grill
Later at Corks and Cattle we had even more fun with Chamber members and friends.
Gabby Ingram, Terri Boswell, and Veronica Crock


Chad Hall of Butner's Tavern sang using his melodic yet gravely voice. He set the mood and I even danced with James---in front of everyone!  Holidays are for getting together to celebrate our friendship and fortune; we are all blessed to live in Enterprise, AL!

Can't forget James and his buddy The Grinch.
Style ASAP's window--genius!








Comments